Full-time experienced English instructor needed starting September 2nd, 2014 in Fuji City, 1.5 hours South-West of Tokyo near Mt. Fuji. 5 days (Tuesday-Saturday), 25-29 teaching hours a week. 60 and 40 minutes lessons, teaching a wide range of students from kindergarten age 4 to adult. 50 % of classes are with children; kindergarten to grade 8, so must relate well to young children.
Fuji Institute has been operating for 20 years, and can best be described as a comfortable place to work, and has a selection of useful and effective teaching resources. Students at FE Institute are all highly motivated and often above the normal level for their age group.
- University degree
- Native speaker of English
- Visa sponsorship available
- Should be able to relate well to young children
- Minimum two years’ English teaching experience
- Experience with TOEFL and TOEIC materials
Preferred, but not required:
- TESL/TEFL certificate
Salary and Benefits:
- 280,000 yen/month
- Modern apartment on premises (single occupancy and fully furnished including washer, drier) monthly rent: 40,000 yen
- Two one-week holidays, one at the New Year and another in summer, plus national holidays
Please apply by email with CV/resume, cover letter, and a recent photo in JPEG
Contact Ms. Yamaguchi, FE Institute,4-22-14 Yoshiwara, Fuji-shi, Shizuoka-ken 417-0051 Japan.