British Centre was founded in 2006. Our language schools are located in Moscow region (Nognisk, Elektrostal and Reutov) with future plans to expand.
We are currently looking for Certified English teachers. Experience is a plus.
- 4 in Nognisk (40 minutes outside of Moscow)
- 4 in Elektrostal (40 minutes outside of Moscow)
- 2 in Reutov (10 minutes outside of Moscow)
Responsibilities are as follows:
Teaching 25-30 academic hours a week
Planning and providing lessons (General and business English) to both groups and individuals
Giving and checking homework
Evaluating student progress
Candidates must be native speakers from The US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity College London TESOL, etc);
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Atleast 1 year of teaching experience
- Salary: Starts at 36,000 ($1200) net, and goes up based on experience
- Length: 9-12 months
Contract package includes:
- A completion of the contract bonus or a higher net salary each month
- multiple-entry work visa including all fees paid for by the school
- a good quality, single or shared fully furnished apartment depending on the schools location.
- Airfare reimbursement 50% after 3 months 50% at the end of the contract
- meeting at the airport on teacher’s arrival
- paid holidays
- health care
- 50% discount for Russian classes,
- 24 hour assistance
Working in Moscow region gives you the ability to save money, while still being close to Moscow.
You can make more, and save more in Moscow region, than in Moscow. Not only is Moscow region much cheaper, but we provide a higher base salary than most language schools in Moscow that provide housing.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV, copies of your diploma and TEFL certificate and your current photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BC Recruitment Manager