The CCELT TEFL Course provides a comprehensive overview of English language teaching.
The course is broken into ten lessons:
- Section 1: The English Language & Introduction to Language Learners
- Section 2: Lesson Planning & Teaching Language Skills
- Section 3: Introduction to English Grammar & Classroom Skills
- Section 4: Teaching Language Skills
- Section 5: Classroom Management
- Section 6: Presentations & Working Abroad
- Section 7: Resources & Materials
- Section 8: Teaching English to Young Learners
- Section 9: Developing Learner Autonomy
- Section 10: Professional Development
For a more detailed overview of the CCELT TEFL curriculum, please view the CCELT Syllabus.
CCELT’s TEFL course provides lessons on the English language, English grammar, and language learners.
Learn new skills for lesson planning, classroom management, and teaching young learners.
CCELT educators are given the skills to succeed in ESL teaching careers. Lessons on professional development and presentation skills ensure that educators graduate with abilities that will serve them over the course of their careers. The online TEFL course also contains an introduction to working abroad in order to fully prepare educators who intend to teach English overseas.
For a detailed overview of the CCELT TEFL curriculum, please view the CCELT Syllabus.
Teach the World. Enroll for a CCELT TEFL course and take the first step towards your future of teaching and traveling.